Neptun offers a complete series of horizontal and vertical washing machines, ranging from the hi-tech Tornado HP (horizontal) and Superinox (vertical) models to the cost effective Tornado Easy (horizontal) and LV Top (vertical) versions. This is now complimented by the intermediate option of Wave (vertical).
All of our equipment has long term reliability and durability, combined with features which can be tailored to suit your requirements, as well as the widely recognised Ecosave® energy and noise reduction options.
Easy AccessRead More
Tornado Easy is designed as an entry level version of horizontal washers and is intended for situations where cost effectiveness is critical while output volume requirements are not excessively high. Some key features are:
- Mechanically built for a long-lasting lifetime
- All parts in contact with water made of stainless steel or anti-corrosion materials
- Perfect washing and drying, even at the maximum speed
- Drying section has stainless steel air knives
- Simplified maintenance with “easy access” tanks
- Ergonomic control panel
Tornado HP is the top performing horizontal washing machine on the market. Especially intended for users who need impeccable reliability and faultless results at every stage of processing. It has a wide range of accessories and optional equipment to make it a top end, hi-spec product, capable of satisfying even the most sophisticated requirements. Some key features are:
- Mechanics designed for a long-lasting lifetime, even with continuous 24/7 production.
- Perfect washing and drying, even at the maximum speed (up to 12m/min).
- Control and management of the water quality.
- Simplified maintenance.
- Ready for processing of delicate and Low-E glass products.
- High level of acoustic insulation for the maximum reduction of noise.
- Up to 60% reduction of water and energy consumptions thanks to Ecosave ®.
Tornado IC is a horizontal washing machine designed to meet the most extreme requirements of glass cleaning. Some key features are:
- Preliminary washing circuit for use with alkaline detergents and fitted with an automatic dosage control system to regulate concentration.
- Intermediate section for decontamination of the detergent, in order to reduce the transfer of detergent residue from the washing section to the rinsing section with ultra-pure water.
- Independent washing and rinsing circuits, with processing temperature up to 70° C
- Sensors and warning system for the control of air and water filters.
- Water conductivity control and management system.
- Designed for the reduction of steam emissions in the workplace.
- Level of decontamination and sheet cleaning with less than 1 micron particles and surface tension > 60 mN/m.
Innovative Flat Glass Solutions
Require a quote? Need to speak to us?
- Call: 00 44 (0)1359 256143